Thursday, February 14, 2008

What a Day!


I have returned to normal. I'm off the crazy high from Sunday night's kiss that left me discombobulated. Best male friend and I are back to being our old goofy selves around each other. (See my reply to Exposed's comment on the previous post)



On to the important stuff: HAPPY Valentine's DAY!


I wore magenta, white and black (but I promise you it was coincidental)


I got a rose from my dad (fresh from his garden...everybody with me: "awwwwww"!)


I walked around thinking sexy (not dirty) thoughts all day and it helped to put a pep in my step


I bought myself a nice dinner on my way home from work and savored the flavor of every bite


I got my eyebrows and lip waxed


When asked "Who is your Valentine?," I replied, "Myself!" with a big grin (Cheesy, I know!)


And now, here I am lounging in an over-sized t-shirt, laptop in - where else- my lap, smelling of lavender.



How did your Valentine's Day pan out?


3 comments:

Reasonably Happy Gal said...

I am my best Valentine's date EVER!!

"You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with." ~ Wayne W. Dyer

RJTrue said...

Love your V-day! Can't believe that kiss!!! Do you think things will continue as normal?
My v-day was alright. I worked out with stupid boy (dumb idea) but then had dinner with a girlfriend from work (great idea!)
And, I wore pink on purpose.

marisa said...

Yay! Happy Valentine's Day! That's so funny, I debated on sending myself flowers, as I am MY valentine, too! Heehee.