Friday, February 22, 2008

I've got mail!

I got a response. He thanked me for the compliment, answered my question about the radio show and that was it. Didn't sign his name. Not quite what I hoped for. But, what was I hoping he would say? It's hard to flirt online (dare I say, harder than flirting in person). Maybe my e-mail came across very neutral.

I'll listen to his radio show tomorrow and tell him I liked it. And leave it at that. If I run into him again, I'll give it one last valiant effort; but no more e-mail stalking (lol). What do you think?

2 comments:

Reasonably Happy Gal said...

I think you've got the right idea. Listen to the show. Comment on it. And if he replies, great. If he gives you something to respond to, even better. But if he sends something back with nothing for you to "feed off," just let it go.

I've run into the same thing with the guy my friend tried to set me up with. I'm done. I will not initiate conversation more than 3 times. He's out.

marisa said...

Yeah, RHG is right. I think your message was pretty clear in the first email. If he wasn't getting the signal, it's because he's not interested that way. Well, at least now you know, right? Time to find another "victim"! Haha. I mean, prospect, of course. ;-)