Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You Oughtta Know: Installment 2

1. I pick my fingernails when I bored.



2. I speak aloud to myself...ALL THE TIME!



3. After I yawn, I often say, 'Oh Fadda in heaven, hep me Jesus!" (picked it up from my mom)



4. I am craaaaanky when I don't get at least 7 hours of sleep.



5. I drank from a bottle until I was five. And I don't have dependency issues... at least, I don't think I do....????



6. I love kissing in the rain



7. Even though I grew up on an island, I really can't swim...I can do a mean back float though!



8. Whether or not I have kids of my own, I think I will adopt a little boy one day.



9. I always rip napkins and paper towels in half (I mean, how often do we really use the whole sheet?)



10. Muscular calves are a HUGE turn on for me

2 comments:

just jamie said...

I LOVE that your drawn to adopting a little boy. That melts my heart. I love you even more. :)

Exposed said...

Nothing hotter than kissing in the rain. Maybe it's that whole Hollywood water-implies-sex thing, or maybe it's the undeniable draw of passion combined with uncontrollable weather.