Monday, March 31, 2008

Odd One Out


Gotta say

- going to the club with Best Male Friend and 2 of his male friends

- being the only girl in the group

- and being asked which one is my boyfriend by guys who wanted to dance with me

- then answering "None of them"

- and dancing with 3 really cute guys (not all at once, of course)

- then having BMF check on me to make sure I was 'comfortable'

was one of the most fun experiences I've had in a long time. And to think I didn't want to be the odd one out!

5 comments:

Misty said...

You know... some times it just feels good to be "wanted", don't you think? Glad you're getting back out there.

Chevy said...

I gotta admit you're right. Even though the Feminist in me thinks it's a little shallow! But what the heck, I acted like a lady the whole night so that should shut her up for a minute.

just jamie said...

NICE!

RJTrue said...

Wish I could have joined you!!
Sounds like a great time!
Hope all's going well ...

marisa said...

Feminism is all about being a Woman! And if that means surrounding yourself with men who make you feel like one, then so be it! There's nothing wrong with going out and having a good time and flirting and being adored. Sounds fun to me!