Wednesday, January 16, 2008

wanh, wanh, waaaanh!

Not much to say today. It's hump day. I'm feeling a little blah (sinuses are acting up). Got hit on by an old (50ish) man (eeeewwww). Had left over chinese for dinner. Now, I'm counting down to Friday. What to do this weekend? I'm gonna go to bed thinking about that.

Until tomorrow - when I will hopefully have a more exciting post - take care of yourself...especially your heart.

I leave you with this:

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer
-Collete
Nighty-night,
Chevy

1 comment:

Reasonably Happy Gal said...

When I think about the things in my past that I'm not so happy about (my ex,) I remind myself that every life choice has brought me to where I am right now. And I am extremely happy with where I am and where I'm going.

So, if I had to deal with that to get to this... it's all part of God's master plan, and I'm cool with it.