Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What I've been up to:



You may have noticed that I don't post as often as I used to. Life is hectic. I am bored. I need a diversion.





Life is hectic because I'm coming down to the final stages of building my house and there are soooo many little details to consider! Aagh! Can I just move in already?



I am bored because whenever I go out I come back home thinking, "Well, that was a fun time with girl friend X, but geesh, there was absolutely no eye-candy." Chevy wants to get her flirt on with an attractive, well-adjusted guy! Is that too much to ask.



I'll say it again: I need a diversion!

3 comments:

just jamie said...

A diversion? Or romance?

And the house? Details here please? That sounds exciting.

Reasonably Happy Gal said...

I was wondering where you were. I was drowned in finishing school and working; figured you were treading somewhere in the same area(s).

Yes, details on the house.

Chevy said...

Yes, I'm building a small 2 bedroom house. It's tiny, but it's all mine. A great start for a chic, single gal like myself! I should move in in about a month!