Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Next to "Chevy" in the Dictionary...


Convivial

Cheerful

Affable

Introverted or Extroverted (depending on the time of month (so says my mom))

Passionate

Caring

Cautious

Reserved
Intimidating (if you don't know me)
Creatively Fashionable
Stern

Pensive

Classic

Intelligent

Sexy

Well-mannered

Pulchritudinous (had to look that one up)
Quiet

Considerate

Honest

Methodical


That is what my close friends and familly came up with when I asked each of them to describe my personality in 5 words.
I am quiet and introverted because deep down I'm shy. I'm cheerful because I like to make people feel welcome. But I guess I can be intimidating and stern when I'm placed in situations where people could mistake my cheerful attitude for a weak, impressionable one. I AM methodical and pensive...it's the Libra in me. Got to weigh the pros and the cons and everything in between before I commit to anything (It does get exhausting sometimes). I do have a big heart - always rooting for the underdog.
I think they've got me pegged.
What would your folks say about you?

4 comments:

Misty said...

This is a great post. You sound like a terrific person, and obviously many others think so, too.

My 5 would be: loyal, loving, bitchy, determined, funny.

just jamie said...

oh i love the idea of asking your friends to describe you. what loving and cool compliments.

i'm intrigued by "creatively fashionable stern."

What does that look like?

Chevy said...

oh no, creatively fashionable and stern were too different descriptions...sorry for the confusion.

RJTrue said...

Love this ... for you I'd so far say this: awesome!

hope all's been well for you, girl!