Tuesday, April 29, 2008

10 Things We Wish Guys Knew


1. We don't actually like showering in your shower. While it matters little to you, we prefer to stand in our own grime.



2. We don't believe you when you say that our flaws are beautiful. If you really meant that, then you wouldn't even acknowledge them as flaws.



3. We don't like your flap jack pillows. Just splurge a little to make me feel like I'm not sleeping on a concrete slab.



4. We can tell when you don't like our new, funky hairstyle because you glare freakishly into our eyes and never look up past our eyebrows.


5. We think your apartment smells a little, but your cute butt makes up for everything! Plus, who wants to date a guy whose house smells like potpourri?



6. We HATE when you switch up the rhythm when things are going SO well! (ladies, you know what I mean!)



7. We don't think it's cute when you lick our face...no matter how many years we've been dating. Please keep all primitive instincts to yourself!



8. We didn't make time in our busy schedule to plunk down on a Tuesday night to watch the LOTR trilogy or to play the latest playstation game. Come over here and rub my feet, dagnabbit! (lol)



9. We notice when you've swept the dust bunnies under the sofa in an attempt to make the place clean for us!



10. And finally, even with all these less than desirable traits and practices, we're still crazy about you! We know it's equally as frustrating to deal with our quirks.






So ladies, what have I missed? Or was I wrong altogether?







3 comments:

just jamie said...

Okay #6 is hilarious.

I'm adding don't frickin' tell me I look gorgeous all rolled out of bed with sleep in my eyes and last night's breath, but DO tell me when I just spent 40 minutes TRYING to. Duh.

RJTrue said...

I love this list! I might need to print it out and hand it to the new bf :) haha.

RJTrue said...

where are you??